Below we have answers to common questions users have about our service. If your question is not answered below feel free to contact you and we'll be able to assist you!
In order to quote you, we require the length, width and height of your item. To find this, you will need a tape measure or ruler. We also require the weight. Depending on how heavy your item is the weight can usually be found using a regular set of scales found in most houses. If you cannot determine the dimensions or weights you can supply estimates however this runs the risk of being incorrect. We measure and weight everything that we transport so incorrect information provided may result in extra charges at a later date.
On the right hand side of most pages on the website is our freight calculator. Use this and the steps below to make a booking:
· Step 1: Fill in the quote request or call us on 1300888243.
· Step 2: When you are happy with a price, select the service you wish to choose.
· Step 3: Fill in the required fields such as addresses and contact information.
· Step 4: Pay online through our secure site with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted)
· Step 5: Look out for your consignment note which will be sent to you via email the afternoon before your selected collection date.
· Step 6: Once received, print off the consignment note.
· Step 7: Securely fasten the consignment note to your well packaged item.
· Step 8: A courier will collect your item on collection date specified by you upon booking.
Yes you can. As you are the person who has made the b ooking it is vitally important that you make sure the 'Sender' receives the consignment note via email and they fully understand what is required to complete a pickup.
A consignment or con note is the label that needs to be attached to your item/s before pickup. The consignment note has all the relevant details and a barcode which is used in conjunction with our online tracking system. Consignment notes are generally emailed out the afternoon before your selected collection date. Please ensure all information on the consignment note is correct. Attach your consignment note to the outside of your package as instructed. Failure to comply with these requests may result in a missed pick up or futile charges. If you are having any difficulties with this process please contact our head office on 1300888243.
Of course your can. Our operators are waiting to assist you further and can be contacted on 1300 888 243 at anytime.
If no one is going to be home at the specified pick up time, you can choose to leave the item at the front door for the driver, as long as the supplied consi gnment note is attached. If this has not been done, and the driver arrives to pick up the parcel, you will be charged a $30 futile pick up fee. The job will then be rebooked for a suitable pick up time.
We have many options available to you, such as:
- If delivery unattended, leave at front door/backdoor/side gate/ca rport.
- You can also nominate a different location in the 'Other' field in our Special Delivery Instructions area. You will need to select the "Leave at 'Other' option at the same time".
- Instead you could select an address where the receiver will be during business hours ie. workplace, to receive the parcel.
Please ensure that any details put in the 'Other' field are clearly abbreviated. The field is short so you will need to clearly abbreviate the location where you would like the item left.
A redelivery fee of $0.40 per kg/cubic kg plus $10 may be charged if no one is available to receive the delivery and authority to leave has not been given.
It is vital that your item is packaged to manufacturers specifications, or an appropriate equivalent. This is to ensure that the warranty still applies to yo ur consignment. However, if you require BHF Couriers to package your item, this can be done at an additional cost and is dependent upon the size and weight and fragility of your consignement.
We are unable to deliver to P.O boxes. If it is a regional post office with prior permission granted, it my be possible. Call our customer service line on 13 00 888 243 for details.
We do not have a minimum or maximum size limit as we deliver anything.
Call our office on 1300888243
and speak to one of our friendly
|Monday – Friday||8:30am-5:00pm AEST|
|Public Holidays||Website Only|